179. Out for fish and chips with hubby on my birthday.
180. 83% savings at Walgreens.
181. Safe from harm even when caught in a hailstorm.
182. Hot soup and dry clothes after the storm.
183. Snacking on fresh-picked green beans.
184. Flutters within.
185. Guests who feel at home.
186. Raindrops landing on my skin.
187. Grace and mercy - over and over and over again.
188. "Hug me, Mama!"
189. Towheads bent over flower, observing a bumblebee.
190. Cool morning air.
192. Trigonomentry through the eyes of a beginner: "Amazing! The problem works both ways!"
193. Nine solid hours of sleep.
194. Kiddos loving to "check the garden".
195. Grandma come by plane to finally meet great-grandkids.
196. Table full: abundant food, family sharing.
197. Japanese friend back in the States: another school year of opportunities to share Christ's love commences.
198. Rubbing three-year-old toes.
199. A pot of tea and a book store.
200. Loudly during the church service, "Mom, I will obey Jesus!"
201. Twenty-month-old who continually talks about "Abraham" - she really is listening!
202. Restaurant gift card, live music downtown and extended conversation = great date.
203. Unplanned visit to the fish hatchery and delighted children feeding baby fish.
204. Three-year-old legs churning on a first real, long bike ride.
205. Little explorers tromping through marsh-grass as high as their heads.
206. Twinkling stars on a camping night.
208. Hard days that remind me I can't do it without Him.
209. Snuggly warm pajamas.
210. First ripe red tomato from the garden.
211. Sniffly boy who wants to snuggle.
212. Pulling out the Bible in a discussion with my husband, who cares what It says.