Wednesday, August 6, 2008
These guys make my day, every day.
I have been gifted beyond measure.
157. Music buddy to jam with my hubby.
158. Heart-to-heart with a new friend.
159. Riches of Scripture, even better when savored in small bites.
160. Rythmic banging of a toy drum = awakening music appreciation.
161. Toddler girl loving to help Mama set the table.
162. Sister of dreams, passionate and inspiring.
163. Life within my womb once again.
164. God himself works to knit wee ones together in that hidden place.
165. The precious gift of yet another day.
166. The privilege of blazing a trail that others may walk it more easily.
167. A $1400 transmission replacement that turned out to be a simple loose bolt.
168. Abundant opportunities to open our home - why bother taking the leaves out of the table?
169. "With Him is abundant redemption."
170. Bigger hugs from a bigger boy.
171. Scent of a baby's hair bringing back fond memories of babysitting that baby's older siblings.
172. A heartbeat at seven weeks when the doctor said there would be none.
174. Powerful-yet-merciful God of my heart.
175. Being able to be truly thankful for nausea and vomiting.
176. Sister feeding my family when I'm not well enough to cook.
177. Mom watching my kids practically all day when I can't leave the couch.